Friday, July 7, 2017

Nescafe Sweet & Creamy Sachets

Nescafe Sweet & Creamy Sachets

Ciao Everyone!! 

How about a coffee?? Yummm, something I really love!! 

Today my topic is about Nescafe Sweet & Creamy Original and Vanilla Sachets. These were sent to me complimentary from #Influenster to try out. 


There was supposed to be 3 sachets in this sample, but unfortunately one of them had been opened and leaked out everywhere. But.... I had two left to try out. 

I made them both as a treat for my husband and I one evening. I tried the Vanilla and he had Original. It was a pleasant surprise from our regular coffee that we drink because this one was super creamy and nicely sweetened. (we both do not use sugar or any kind of sweetener in our coffee) so this was such a nice surprise. 



The coffee is simple to make, first boil your water, then open the sachet and pour into your cup and stir, in a second you have a cup of coffee. 
The coffee was very creamy and smooth and a hit of sweetness to it. We both really loved it. I will try to purchase this as a treat once in the while because it was so yummy! 

Have you tried the Nescafe Sweet & Creamy Coffee yet?
What are your thoughts on it? 

Wishing you all a great day!!

Hugs & Kisses,
Love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment