Friday, July 7, 2017

imPRESS Press-On Nails

imPress Press-On Nails

Ciao All My Wonderful Followers!!!

Today's post is about imPress Press-On Nails which I was sent free from Influenster to give a try.
The nails that they sent me are super girly and so pretty, pink with an accent nail in floral. 


I did not personally use them myself, but I gave them to my niece and she was super excited to wear them, not to mention they looked so pretty on her as seen in the photo below. 


I have used imPress Press-On Nails for quite some time and really love them when your nails are short and not looking their best, or even when you are in a hurry and need to go out, but you want to look your best and have your nails done. 

They are super simple to put on - first, choose the nails that fit your own nail bed, if you find that they need to be sized, you can file them a bit to your perfect fit. Then - peel off the back sticky, place over your own nail and press down firmly and hold for a few minutes. 
imPress Nails, once they are on will last up to 3 to 4 days if you are careful. 

imPress Press-On Nails come in so so so many different colors, designs, shades and length of nail sizes so I am sure that you can find something perfect to suit your personality. 

Thank you Influenster for sending them to me to try. 

Have you tried the imPress Press-On Nails?
What are your thoughts on them? 

Have a great day everyone!!
Love,