Friday, July 7, 2017

Influenster Spring VoxBox

Influenster Spring VoxBox

Ciao Everyone, 

Today's post has been sent to me by Influenster. It is their Spring VoxBox for me to test out and try complimentary. I was super excited to try out everything and let you know what they are like. As you can read in some of my previous posts, I have tried a few things and have already written about them. Getting the VoxBox from Influenster is totally free. You can sign up to get a box of your own from here: Influenster


They sent me Niva Body Oil, an Ebates Popsocket, Quaker Harvest Nature Bars, Arm & Hammer Coupon, imPress Press-On Nails, Nescafe Sweet & Creamy Single Packages and Annies Cheese Pasta. 

Lot's of goodies, the box was full and lots of fun to try. 

Do you get Influenster VoxBoxes?
What did you get in your box?

Wishing you all a great day!
Hugs & Kisses
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment