Sunday, August 24, 2014

Garnier Fructis Color Shield

Garnier Fructis Color Shield 

Ciao All My Beautiful Friends, I hope that you are all doing well and staying healthy and happy as always. 
Today I wanted to talk to you all about a product that I was sent this product complimentary from #Influenster and #GarnierFructis to try out and review. 
First I would like to say that all my reviews are in my own opinion and how I personally feel about the product, or any product for that matter and my opinion may not be the same as others. As you all know I color my hair bleached blonde. I love it blonde and have had it this way for many years. I changed the color a few times and really disliked it and found myself always going back to blonde. I am a blondie at heart.. ha ha. It just makes me feel sexy!
Blonde hair is hard to keep from becoming brassy or orange looking. But I was sent these products to try out and see how my hair looked after using them. 

The products that I was sent to try out are:

Garnier Fructis #ColorShield Shampoo
Garnier Fructis #ColorShield Conditioner
and
Garnier Fructis #ColorShield Blond Refresher Mask

I just got the package yesterday and used it this morning, so far, this is how I feel about everything. 


The Color Shield Shampoo is really nice. It feels smooth and when washing your hair it makes your hair feel soft when you are washing it. I really do like this product and now knowing how this works, I would go out and purchase it. The smell is amazing. I would just buy it for the scent alone.. ha ha.. just because I am the kind of person that loves nice sweet or fruity smelling things in my hair. 

The Color Shield Conditioner is also amazing in my hair. I have a certain method to using shampoo and conditioner and it is not what most people do... FIRST: I use Conditioner, then Shampoo, and last.. Conditioner. The first Conditioner use allows the knots and tangles to come out of my hair without pulling or tugging on my hair and possibly causing damage and breakage... so I always Condition, Shampoo and Condition. 
Ok, now for how the product preformed. I loved it. It was a thick conditioner and the same as the shampoo, smelled amazing. It also made my hair feel sleek and smooth when I was using it, I liked the feeling and it did take out all the tangles and knots from my hair on the first go. The same as the shampoo, I would purchase this now that I know how it works. 

Blonde Refresher Mask. I have tried many products that say that they would make my blonde hair less brassy, and more blond... and either the shampoo or conditioner was a very strong, deep purple shade. I was always afraid of these products because when I first tried them, it made my hair turn a purple color after it was all finished. I tried several and the same thing.. I still had this purple hue to my hair.. and I did not like it. So, that being said... I was afraid of trying out this product because it has a light violet shade in it... but not deep and dark as all the others that I have used. Anyway, why not.. I thought.. its only hair. HA HA. So I gave it a go. It smells so so so good. I left it on my hair for 10 min and then rinsed it out. It made my hair extra soft and so healthy feeling. I LOVE IT... and I WILL repurchase this for sure!!

Once my hair was dry (without blow dryers or curling irons, or any form of heat) my hair was super soft and super duper shiny. I was very pleased with everything. I will be purchasing this again once I run out of this. 

As for my leave in treatment... I still stick to the Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser Split-End Bandage. I love this because it helps my hair be strong and I have less breakage. Which is what I need when I have long hair and would love to keep it this way. 

Overall... these products are amazing in Color Treated hair. 


I only wish that Garnier Fructis would create a line specific for long curly hair... and make a great Curl Creme. It is so so so difficult to find a really amazing curl creme for us curly girls. 

Here is a little funny!!! Liliya liked all the products too, but I am sure that her favorite was the box! ha ha ha. 
So, both Liliya and I give Garnier Fructis #ColorShield products .. Our Shield of approval!! 


Wishing all my dear friends a very beautiful day!!

Hugs & Kisses
Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment