Friday, May 30, 2014

imPRESS Press-on Manicure

Ciao All My Beautiful People.
 
Today's topic is about.... imPRESS Press-On Manicure.
(I was sent these to review from Influenster)
 

 
 
I have tried this brand of nails before and have liked them a lot. They are super great on those days that your nails are just not at their best, or you don't have time for nail polish to dry... and even for special occasions when you are going out to a party or a night on the town.
 
 
I am sorry that I am a bit late on the review ... we have moved and we are just finally getting settled into our new place.
 
 I love these press-on nails. Not only do they come in all different colours, but they also come in different styles and patterns as well.. I am sure that you can find something to suit everyones style.
 
They are very simple to put on, and they will last up to a week. Even for all you ladies that do a lot of chores, they will stay on through the most stressful tasks. This is one of many reasons that I like them so much and the fact that they are very easy to apply. No glue necessary! All you have to do is peel the little strip of plastic off the glue that is on the back of the nail, fit it onto your own nail, and press firmly for a few seconds... and there you have it.. pretty nails.
 
I have not worn these ones that I was just sent as I was saving them for a very special occasion that is coming up soon.
 
My favorite ones that they sent me would be the ones called "Evil Queen" They have such a pretty duo chrome on them.
 
 
 
The other ones I was sent are called "Shout". Very pretty summer styled nails. I am looking forward to wearing both of them.
 
 
 
Have you ever tried imPRESS Press-On Nails before? Did you like them? What style was your nails?
 
Wishing you all a really great day!
Hugs & Kisses
Love,
 


No comments:

Post a Comment