Monday, February 24, 2014

Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser

Ciao Everyone,
 
This post is in relation to the last one that I had posted about 10 days ago. If you read it than you already know that it was regarding some Shampoo and Conditioner that I was sent complimentary from Influenster to test and try out... it was also a guessing game as well because the box that they sent me was a mystery box with an unnamed brand of product.
 
The MysteryBrand Revealed:
 
It was rather fun to try and guess the name/brand of the product. But my guess turned out correct. It was Garnier Fructis.
 
The smell of these products are awesome, as you can see in my last post.
 
Here is the box of goodies that Influenster sent me from Garnier Frutis.
 
 
 
Garnier Frutis Damage Eraser Shampoo
Garnier Frutis Damage Eraser Conditioner
Garnier Frutis Damage Eraser Split End Serum
Garnier Frutis Damage Eraser Deep Conditioner
 
All four products that arrived are all full size. They came in such a nice box, all displayed so pretty and smelled awesome just as you opened it.
 
After using these products and trying them out, I found that they worked so nice in my hair... I really do love them. The smell is something that I am so thrilled with because it always makes it that much more fun and enjoyable to do your hair when the product that you are using smells so good.
It does make your hair very shiny, soft and manageable and the frizzy, fried split ends tamer and more manageable the very first time you use it.
I am very impressed with this product. My most favorite one in the line is the Damage Eraser Split End Serum.
 
I hope that you all give it a try, its really great!
 
Wishing you all a really beautiful day!
 
Hugs & Kisses,
Love,
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment