Monday, February 10, 2014

Ciao All My Beautiful People,
 
Just thought that I would make a post today, as it has been such a long time since I have done that. I have missed you all, but currently we are SO super busy here.
 
Anyway, on with the post!!
 
 
 
Last week I received a parcel in the mail, compliments from Influenster. Influenster is a site that you can join for free, and they will send you free products to try out every once in the while, depending on how many badges that you open on their site.
 
This is the second box that I received from them... I was super stoked because this one is awesome!!
 
It is a bit of a mystery!! They sent samples, one of each, Shampoo, Conditioner, and Split End Repair. There is no brand name on the sample bottles, (and I have to say, they sent out great sized samples of this product, which I am super happy about) only thing that we know is that the company that made it is L'Oreal.
 
 
 
I have tried this twice. How awesome is that!!
 
The first thing that you will notice right away is the smell. It has the best smell ever!!
 
The Shampoo lathers up very nice on the hair and feels very smooth. The Conditioner is very mmm how to describe it... smooth, it makes your hair feel soft and smooth when you are actually conditioning your hair... its very nice.
 
The best of all... the Split End Repair. This stuff is amazing. It makes your hair feel super soft, smooth, and even shiny.. all at the same time as helping repair split ends... and no one needs that more than I do with my over processed, bleached hair. This made my hair feel so so nice.
 
I really am looking forward to finding out what #MysteryBrand this is...
 
Can you guess what brand it is?
 
Wishing you all a really great evening!!
 
Hugs & Kisses,
Love,

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment