Sunday, September 8, 2013

My Daily Facial Routine
 
 
 
Ciao Bella,
Because I have been asked so many times about what I use on my skin I thought that I would make a blog post about it. It is nothing that is very expensive or hard to find... but very simple. Sometimes simple things are the best things and for me, this is what works well for my skin. I have combination skin that is acne prone.
 
 
 
The first thing that I use in the evening to remove my make up is Extra Virgin Olive Oil mixed with Tea Tree Oil. This takes off all my eye make-up and daily make up that I wear. It also is very gentle and simple and does not make my skin break out at all. I have used this natural method for many years and love it. After massaging this on my skin I was it off with warm water. It's unbelievable how well it removes all the daily grim. :)
 
 
 
The next part to my evening routine is cleansing my skin. I use CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser Gel, which is very gentle and works really well. I love this product!! Two or Three times a week I use my Olay Cleansing Brush, which I find gentle on my skin rather than my Clarisonic and it keeps my skin nice and clean. I don't use the brush too often because - for my skin, using it too often will tend to break my skin out. Its all trial and error.... ha ha. But this works for me. On the days that I do not use the Olay Cleansing Brush I just use the CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser Gel and rinse off with warm water.
 
 
 
Once a week I will use the Dior HydrAction Exfoliant. This is great for cleaning out your pores and making your skin glowy and fresh. I love this and look forward to my pampering evening.
 
 


The last step to my evening routine is Vitamin A Acid in Gel form which is actually Retin A Gel. I use a very small amount of this mixed in with my CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion. Mixing the Retin A with your Moisturizer helps prevent from getting too much dry patches or dry areas on your skin.
 
 
 

 
 
My Daily Morning Facial Routine is also very simple, which I like best is to use the CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser Gel, rinse off with warm water... pat dry. Simple but works well.
 
 
 
 
Then after Cleansing my skin, I use the CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion. Just a small about of this goes a long way so I massage this into my skin and then I am good to start applying my daily make-up.
 
 
 
Its very easy, simple and not expensive facial routine with a few products that work well for my skin.
 
 
What do you use for your skin care routine?
Put your comments in the section below... I would love to hear from you.
 
 
Have a super great day!!
Hugs & Kisses
Love,
 


No comments:

Post a Comment