Thursday, November 20, 2014

Influenster

Influenster

Let's all spread the Love!



This evening I wanted to make a post about Influenster. I am sure that some of you know all about this program, but there may be others that do not know, so I am hoping to spread the Influenster love all around, and maybe.... just maybe you will also find this fun and interesting. 




Influenster is a program which is more like a community, or an even better way to describe it, a fun family of sharing and caring. 

Influenster also has VoxBox campaigns where you can receive a product that is complimentary (and who doesn't like free). They send you all full-sized products to try and test out. It is so much fun. 

 You write a blog review on the products that you liked, or did not like, and share it with all your social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, and even Instagram. 

Their website is loaded with all kinds of helpful information and reviews that other Influenster's have tried and wrote about. 

They have fun contests where you can earn really nice products and they even give special discounts on famous brands. 

As seen in the above photo, I have participated every time I was sent a complimentary VoxBox. My favorite one was full of all kinds of goodies from mascara, lipgloss to even little treats to test out. Let's just say.... it was a yummy box! 

Some of my other favorite boxes were to try out full sized hair care products, the whole set... how cool is that. I was overjoyed when I received my package in the mail.. I had to test them out straight away. 

I have also received imPRESS nail kits. They were super cool and also in styles that I would have chosen myself if I were to go out and purchase them. I wore them around for a long time... they really impressed me as to how long they lasted on the nails... and looked so real. 

So, as you can see... I am a HUGE fan of Influenster and I look forward to every campaign that they have... and I qualify for. It's like Christmas all the time. 

One final thing... You can take Influenster with you everywhere you go and never miss out on a campaign or post because they have an awesome InfluensterApp, and it's also free to download. Free is good... all the time!! :)

If you have not heard of Influenster, check out their website by clicking on "INFLUENSTER" and take a peek around.  Join... it's also free... spread the love, and have lots of fun too. 



Wishing all my dear friends a really wonderful evening. 
Hugs & Kisses,
Love,




#Influenster #InfluensterApp



No comments:

Post a Comment