Sunday, June 2, 2013

Monthly Favorites
May 2013
 
 
Can you all believe it...... it's June already!!! Time flies when your having fun... especially with make up :)
 
 
 
 
 
Ciao Bella!!!
 
These are all my monthly favorites for May. I seem to have a lot of favorites this month, but I had a lot of fun too. So go grab a coffee, set back, relax and lets get this show on the road... :)
 
 
 
 
Lets start off with HAIR.
 
After Shampooing and Conditioning my hair I add one to two drops of DOVE NOURISHING OIL CARE ANTI-FRIZZ SERUM. I love this product, it softens, detangles and also does not allow my hair to get frizzy during the day. Not to mention it's great for your hair as well and smells great too.
 
Next up is LUSTRASILK CURL PUDDING. This is my most all time favorite curl cream as to date. I could not live without this product...... well that might be taking it too far, but it is awesome for us curly haired girls. After I apply my hair oil, I then scrunch in the curl pudding. It helps form the curls and keeps the form. It's not drying nor does it leave any buildup on your hair and smells awesome. I have repurchased this product several times.
 
 
 

 
 
For my SKIN CARE that are my favorites this month were CeraVe FOAMING FACIAL CLEANSER and CeraVe MOISTURIZING LOTION. These products are awesome, and so good for my skin type. Review on these products click here.
 
GARNIGER NUTRITIONIS COFFEE ROLL ON EYE SERUM. This is a really great product when you have puffy eyes in the morning because it de-puffs the under eye area. Just a little will do. The serum is clear, a bit tacky and fragrance free, and it works in just a few min.
 
 
 
 
Now we start with the fun parts of make up. For my FACE I use and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the GIORGIO ARMANI MAESTRO FUSION MAKE-UP FOUNDATION. Review on this just click here.
 
Next up is my GIORGIO ARMANI MAESTRO MASTER CORRECTOR. It's a very lightweight corrector to correct or hide dark spots or dark under eye circles. Its another HG for me. Review on this just click here.
 
Next is MAYBELLINE FIT ME CONCEALER in shade 10. It's a very nice concealer that does not fill into fine lines around the eyes and it brightens the under eye area as well. It's really not my most favorite and I am still on the look out for a perfect under eye concealer.
 
Next is LANCOME TINT MIRACLE HIGHLIGHTER. I really don't her much about this highlighter but I really like it. It brightens and highlights the tops of the cheekbones, cupids bow and under the eyebrow. It has a really nice creamy texture and leaves a very suttle soft highlight that is perfect on the skin. It also comes in a pen like tube with a brush on one end and a clicker on the other. I never use the brush, but apply it to the back of my hand then warming it up, I apply it to my skin. I do like this product a lot and it works perfect on my skin type.
 
 



Then I start the CHEEK area.... love it!
My most favorite contour powder is the NYX BLUSH in TAUPE. It has the perfect shade for light skinned people with a pink undertone. I have had the most difficult time trying to find the perfect contour shade... and this one works perfect. It's not orange looking, nor yellow looking on the skin, but I need something that has more of a red tone or to be perfect.. a reddish grey tone for my skin.
 
Next I love the LAURA MERCIER BLUSH in TENDER MAUVE. I really don't know why the call it tender mauve because it does not come across mauve at all. It is more of a pinky/peachy tone and it is so beautiful on the cheeks. It's a soft matte formula with no shimmer or glitter. It's very pretty on the skin.
 
 
 
 
For my EYES... I have lots of fun and love to play around with shadows and colours. My favorite shades are neutral and orangy shades so that is why I have added them to my May Favorites. If you have blue eyes... these shades really make them pop!
 
MAC PAINT POT in PAINTERLY. It is my most favorite base to use on my eyelids. It keeps my eyeshadow on all day until I remove it at night and the shade (painterly) has a pinkish undertone and matches my skin perfectly. This is my HG eye base and have used it for many years as well as is a repurchase of mine often.
 
MAC EYE SHADOWS....what can I say about Mac Eye shadows... they are awesome and my all time favorites. The shades shown in the photo above are:
SHROOM
MYLAR
GRAND ENTRANCE
EXPENSIVE PINK
TEXTURE
SWISS CHOCOLATE
COPPERING
 
For my eyebrows I have found a new product that has fast became my favorite. MAYBELLINE DEFINE-A-BROW in DARK BLOND. The retractable pencil has a very fine tip to it and its perfect for lining the brow area. It lasts all day on my brows... which is VERY important.. no one likes a droopy brow.. ha ha ha, and the colour is a perfect shade for me. It is also very affordable as well.
 
My eyeliner that I use and is my favorite is MAYBELLINE EYE STUDIO GEL LINER in CHARCOAL. It is a very nice creamy gel liner that lasts all day and does not irritate my eyes. It also comes with a nice little brush with it that I also use and like. It makes a really nice line.
 
Lashes... well girls... I could go on forever about this subject... ha ha ha.. but my favorite mascara so far is MARY KAY ULTIMATE MASCARA in BLACK. I have been using this product for several months now and I really like it. It's waterproof and I love that!! It makes my lashes look nice, long and full of volume, which in real life I do not have.. ha ha. It lasts all day on me and I do not have any problems with removing it.. it comes of with make up remover very well. Love it!!
 
 
 
 
Ok Girls... we are almost done now... are you still with me??
 
LIPS... my downfall in product purchases.. ha ha ha. My most favorites this month were L'OREAL COLOURRICHE LIPSTICK in 181 SHEER LINEN. It's super moisturizing and lightweight on the lips. Never feeling dry and a very pretty neutral shade with pink undertones. I LOVE this shade so much. The only downfall is that you have to reapply often because it wears off quickly, which I really don't mind because I love the shade and I have wore it a lot this month.
 
MAYBELLINE WATERSHINE VOLUME XL PLUMPING EFFECT LIP GLOSS in 405 CORAL UP... I am not sure if these are still available but I hope so. I got this one when I lived in Italy and love it. I guess you can say I re-found it again and wore it a lot this month. It really does plump up the lips and adds a nice glossy shine as well without stinging or burning. It has a very pleasant orange scent to it.
 
MAC TENDERTONE in PUCKER UP. I am a lover of the Mac Tendertones. I wish that they would keep these on their permanent line because they are awesome. They are super moisturizing on the lips, adds a very nice glossy look, soft and not tacky or sticky feeling and one of their best parts... they smell amazing!!
 
To line everything off this month I used my ESSENCE LIP LINER in 04 HONEY BUN a lot. It's a neutral shade that goes with almost everything, esp coral colours. It's very affordable and I used it almost every day this month.
 
 
Well girls... if you are sill with me I applaud you!!
 
What were your May Favorites? Do you have any HG favorites?
 
Wishing you all a really wonderful day!
Hugs & Kisses
Love
 


No comments:

Post a Comment