Wednesday, May 1, 2013

April's Favorites
 


 
Ciao Bella!!!
 
Can you believe that April is now over!!! It just seems that it started. WOW... how time flies when you are having fun!!!
 
 
I decided that I would try to get back into doing my monthly favorites each month.
 
As you can see... this month I did not wear a lot of make up, it was mostly simple and easy to do, but still looking polished and nice.
 
The most favorite in the photo is my Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Make-Up. I can not live without this... its beautiful on the skin and even without anything else on, this is a must. My review on this product here.
 
 
Another one of my favorites is the Giorgio Armani Master Corrector.... its perfect for making those bags or dark under eye circles a bit more livable! This is another product that I am in love with.... but we won't go into this now... a review on this product is coming up.
 
NYX Blush in PB 11 Taupe. I don't use this product as a blush, but I use it as a contour. It's the most perfect shade for lighter toned skin. It does not have a brown or orange cast to the skin because the shade is more of a grey muted down neutral shade. It's perfect for my skin tone and I have been using this product for a very long time. I love it.
 
For a bit of a highlight on the tops of my cheek bones I have been getting more use from my Sephora Luminous Glow this month. It's an oldie and I just started using it again. It's pretty... but it's not really a big favorite. I am trying to use it up. I find that it has some big chunks of gold glitter in it and I like to have a highlight or shimmer kind of product and not one with glitter. Don't get me wrong.. I LOVE glitter.. but only in places... not all over the face... ha ha ha
 
My blush of choice this month is one of my favorites. It gives you a natural blush look without looking like you are wearing blush on your checks. Laura Mercier Blush in Tender Mauve. I have no idea why they have the colour labeled as Tender Mauve, because it's not a mauve colour, it's more along the lines of a rosy peach shade that looks very natural on the checks. It's a matte colour so there is no extra shimmer going on. I really like this product.
 
For my eyes this month... more on than off...I kept them very simple and easy.  I used Mary Kay Cream Eye Colour in Beach Blonde. It goes on nice and creamy but drys very quickly and does not budge all day. I know when I put this on... it will stay all day and I do not have to worry about it fading or creasing and its one of the things that I most love about this product.
 
Almost done..... Are you still with me?
 
For my mascara this month... and I am sure it will be in my favorites for many months to come because I am in love with it. It's Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara in Black. It makes my lashes look long, it stays all day and does not flake off, cause raccoon eyes, or irritates my eyes either and it is water resistant... not water proof, but it resists water. It is easy to remove without any problem. A bit pricey but the product itself is exactly what I am looking for in a mascara.
 
Last one girls!!
 
My NIVEA Lip Butter. It's super moisturizing on the lips and I wear it a lot. It's easy to take with you in your purse or pocket and feels super nice on the lips. Review on it here.
 
What was your monthly favorites in April?
Leave your comments in the section below...... I'd love to hear from you.
 
Have a beautiful day Guys and Gals!!!
 
Hugs & Kisses,
Love,
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment