Tuesday, April 30, 2013

NIVEA Lip Butter
 


 
Ciao Bella!!
 
First off.... I wish that I could eat this little pot of goodness... that's how good it smells. Yum, Yum, Yummy!!! I am a self proclaimed chapstick and balm addict, you can never have too many of them.
 
I purchased this in Vanilla & Macadamia.
 
I love it, for the price of a good lip balm, this one is on the top of my list. It's not too expensive and the results that you get from it are awesome. It really moisturizes the lips, keeps them soft with a hint of glossiness to them and leaves behind an edible smelling balm.. ha ha.
 
It has a nice smooth texture, that is not too waxy and not too oily either... just that in between texture of goodness. Applied it will last for several hours. I use mine a lot during the day or before adding lipstick because it gives a nice base to the lips and also before bed to moisturize those kissable babies all night.
 
I don't mind the small tin, it's actually very comfortable to slip into a small hand bag or even slip it into the back pocket of your jeans and take with you.   
 
The only downfall that I would have to remark on would be that... if you over apply, or apply too much of it, it will leave behind a white cast on your lips which is not nice. Also, some may find that scooping it out of a tin not very hygienic.
 
I will repurchase it when this ones runs out.
 
Have you tried the NIVEA Lip Butters?
What are your thoughts on them?
Which scent or flavor did you get?
 
Leave your comments in the section below, I'd love to hear from you.
 
Wishing you all a wonderful day/evening!!
 
Hugs & Kisses,
Love,
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment