Thursday, May 2, 2013

QUO Face Contour Brush
 
 
 
 
 
Ciao Bella!!
 
I don't often hear people talk about the QUO Make Up Brushes and I don't know why.
 
I was at my local drug store last week and I purchased this brush. It's a QUO Face Contour Brush. I am in love with it. It is super soft and perfect for face contour because it has a nice tapered angle on it. It is not too large, oh how I dislike large contour brushes.. it is so hard to get a good contour on with a huge brush... it ends up all over the face and not in the places you wish it to, so this brush is just the right size.. not to big and not too small. It gives you the perfect contour.
 
I love it so much that I am going to go and pick up another one just so that I can also use it for blush. I have a small area where my check bones are and these smaller brushes are perfect.
 
I don't know if you are the same, but I like one brush to do one thing.. for example...blush brush for only blush, contour brush to do only contour, face brush to do only the face... and the list goes on and on.. ha ha so I am going to try to collect all the QUO Make Up Brushes.
 
I purchased this one at Shoppers Drug Mart. It had a price tag on it of $17.00 but I got it on sale for $14.00... score, ding-ding!!!! :)
 
Let me know what your favorite Contour Brush is?
 
Wishing all my lovely friends and followers a beautiful day!!!
Hugs & Kisses,
Love,
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment