Thursday, May 31, 2012

Loose Button - Luxe Box - May 2012


Mays Luxe Box

Sorry that I have been MIA... I had been really busy this month. I will try to post more entries soon. But I wanted to say Thank you to all those who have stuck around here. I truly appreciate it so much and love you all.


If you are new to Loose Button or Luxe Box, it's a monthly subscription for $12.00 a month, or
$36.00 for every 3 months, or if you would like to pay for the full year in advance, its $120.00 and you get two free months if you do. For me.. I signed up for the monthly subscription.

This was Mothers Day Month for Luxe Box and they sure have sent me a lot of nice things. I am in love with mostly everything that they sent.


This month my Luxe Box came but I had 2 of them in my parcel. One box was the original black Luxe Box and the other was a white Luxe Box with Bath and Body on it. I was super surprised and so excited to find 2 boxes so without any further ado we will get right into all the goodies that arrived.


Cargo - Lip Gloss Quad

A favorite of celebs and makeup artists, Cargo's Award-winning formulation is designed to give you a gorgeous shine without any stickiness. Four shades are packaged in Cargo's iconic signature tin. Use each one separately or mix and match endless combinations of your own.
Full Size: 5.5g ($25.00)

I got the full size!! I was so excited about this product. The lip glosses are beautiful Coral toned shades like cream to gloss and also some with shimmer. It's a tin packed with a pow!! I really love the shades and they are not sticky at all and adds a lot of shine to the lips along with a pretty colour. I love all the shades. The name of this lip quad is "Naples". The only downfall that I don't like much is the fact that they have a bit of a tinny taste. There is no smell or scent to them, but just a bit of a tin taste. Other than that, I love them all a lot.


Taylor Swift - Wonderstruck Eau De Perfum

Taylor's personal life experiences inspired this fragrance. Just like her creative approach to songwriting, every element is authentic, embracing all that is special about Taylor. In this fragrance, a charming and sparkling surprise of vibrant fruit kisses a bouquet of soft petals and a touch of sweet indulgence.
Full Size: 50ml ($63.00), 100ml ($78.00)

I got roller ball sample size of 33fl oz. I LOVE IT!!! The scent is just beautiful!
This eau de perfum draws on the flawless beauty of freesia, apple blossom and raspberry, which mingle with a sweet surprise of blissful vanilla, sun drenched honeysuckle and white hibiscus, closing with notes of golden amber, sandalwood, and a kiss of lush peach.

I smell a lot of raspberry right away... its sweet and beautiful with a bit of vanilla. I can also smell the golden amber as the scent wears down. It lasts about 5 hours on the skin, but you will find me always applying it because I am in love with it... ha ha ha.



Philosophy - Purity Made Simple

This is a highly effective one-step facial cleanser, purity made simple is pH-balanced formula that rapidly dissolves dirt and makeup while cleaning pores. It contains an infusion of sage, chamomile, and carrot.
Full Size: 237 ml ($28.00)

My sample size is 30 ml/1 fl. oz. It's really a nice size sample to try, I am quite sure that I could use this sample for a whole week and I love it that a company gives out nice samples for you to try out. I have never tried this one yet... I am a bit concerned because it says that it is infused with carrot... and of all strange things to be allergic to, I am allergic to carrot. So I might try it out, and see what happens, but so far... I have no comment to make about this product other than the smell of it is really clean and I can smell the sage in it.


Amazing Grace Eau De Perfum

Amazing Grace fragrance for women is a unique feminine blend of soft, floral blossoms accented by a hit of light musk. Indulge yourself and those you are most thankful for with a good-for-your-body-and-soul treats from philosophy's amazing grace collection.
Full Size: 60ml ($65.00)

My sample size is 1.5ml/0.05fl. oz. I am not liking this scent at all. As I stated that I  loved most everything in the Luxe Box it is true.. but this is the only thing that I do not like at all. I just do not like the scent of this, and I am quite surprised.. I really like most scents well. This one reminds me of an old lady scent and it just turns me off. I even asked my hubby if he liked this scent and he simply curled up his face and said that he did not like it at all. We are in agreement on this one.. ha ha ha ha.


Kérastase Masque Chroma Riche

Formulated with Kérastases's Aqua-System, this mask enriches hair with essential elements and fills the fiber with micro prisms and light refractors. UV filters and vitamin E protect from UV rays and photo-oxidation related damage. Hair is left softer and shimmering with radiance. Intensity with depth of the colour are revealed, while hair fiber is protected from external aggressions.
Full Size: 200ml ($57.00)

The sample size that I got is: 30ml. I was so excited to get this and try it out. I have never tried anything from this line before so this was a nice surprise for me. It is actually very beautiful and moisturizing on the hair and it really does make your hair shine and it feels so soft as well. The scent is a soft clean smell and it is quite pleasant. I will truly look for this when I am out and about shopping because I love it.


Olay Regenerist

Wrinkle revolution complex. Smooth over cleansed face and neck, twice a day focusing on areas of wrinkles and fine lines.

Sample Size that I got is: 7ml/0.23 fl. oz. This sample came in the Luxe Box Bath and Body. I have heard a lot about this product but have never tried it until now. I like this a lot. I use it in the morning and also at night. The cream feels very soft and almost velvety on the skin... its extra nice. Once my sample is finished I will purchase a full size for sure. I like it a lot. It does come with a scent though for you that do not like that in a product, but for me... I like a product that comes with a nice scent, and this one smells a bit sweet. Nice!!



Gillette Venus & Olay Razor.

Venus & Olay razor helps replenish your skin's moisture while you shave close with 5 blades. You will love the feeling of soft, smooth skin, but shaving can sometimes make your skin dull and dry. Only the Venus & Olay razor combines Venus' best shaving technology and Olay's skin expertise all in one.
Full Size. It's value is about $14.00

I got this in full size with one cartridge. I am super stoked about this one. I have never tried this type of razor before so this will be exciting to try out.

I hope that you all have enjoyed my review on the May's Loose Button Luxe Box.

Wishing all my fellow blogger friends and family a really wonderful and beautiful day.
Hugs & Kisses Sprinkled with lots of Love!!!
Love,














No comments:

Post a Comment