Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My Favorite Headbands


My Favorite Headbands.

I am trying to let my hair grow out a bit and with doing so I sometimes find that I have no idea what to do with my hair, so I ordered these headbands off of Ebay.

They are so so so nice, soft and very flexible. I find them ultra comfortable and so easy to wear. I ordered all 3 hair colours that they had. Blond, Brown, and Black. They are made to look like hair braids... so so cute when you have them in your hair.. it looks like you have a different colour braid instead of an actual headband. I love them. I actually love them so much that I even ordered backups of them as well. The Ebay seller was very nice! If you would like to order these as well, just let me know and I will send you the sellers details. At $1.49 each with free shipping... it was a great deal.

What is your favorite thing to wear in your hair for the hot summer months?

Wishing you all a wonderful and beautiful day!
Hugs & Kisses Sprinkled with lots of Love!!!!
Love,



1 comment:

  1. I invited to my last post in http://www.lolianders.com is an campaign “You’ll die soon” is very important your comment and you’ll win an AWARD for your point of view!

    xoxo,

    Loli!

    ReplyDelete