Monday, April 2, 2012

Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 50


Cetaphil is always in my daily regimen, but I had always used the normal Cetaphil Moisturizer and Cleanser, but because of using Retin A... the Dr suggested that I use a good Moisturizer with a high SPF to protect my skin. For me, I have some problems with SPF in a moisturizer because it tends to break me out, so when I noticed that my all time favorite brand made one with an SPF .... I was all over it.

The product claims: Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 50 is a light, non-greasy lotion specially formulated for the face. It provides moisturization and broad spectrum UVA and UVB sun protection. Ideal for all skin types and for every day use.
- Lotion absorbs quickly to a translucent finish.
-Non-comedogenic so it won't clog pores.
-Suitable for use under makeup or after shaving.

Directions: Before daily exposure to the sun, apply lotion to face. For additional protection, extend lotion to the ear and neck area.

I LOVE this Moisturizer!!!
Although they claim that it is fragrance-free... it does have a scent... one of your typical sunscreen scent, but no perfumes. It is non-greasy on the skin and it rubs right in without any problems. I am sure that it will leave a white cast on photos because of the high SPF... but it does not leave a white cast on your face when you apply it. It makes your skin so smooth and flawless before adding your make up that I found that I did not have to apply a primer at all. It also helped my make up last all day with a flawless effect, smooth, and young looking. I love it!!
It did not irritate my skin nor break me out in any way. I was a bit concerned about this because moisturizers with SPF in them break my skin out... but this one my skin is agreeing with and I am so pleased with it.
This moisturizer with SPF 50 will always be a part of my daily regimen, even my husband wears it on a daily basis to protect his skin as well.


As you can see.... before and after. It blends in well with my skin and does not leave an after film of white as with most high SPF moisturizers, but it leaves a flawless finish to the skin, and fills in all the fine lines and wrinkles.
I am totally sold on this and will always have a tube of it on hand.
I also love the pump tube that it comes in... easy to get the product out of.


Have you tried the Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 50? What are your thoughts on it?


Wishing all my fellow blogger friends and family a really wonderful and beautiful day.
Hugs & Kisses Sprinkled with lots of Love!!!
Love,


Purchased at my local Shoppers Drug Mart for $19.99 reg price.


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!!!!FINALLY A SPF WE CAN USE AND NOT BREAKOUT:)

    ReplyDelete