Saturday, March 24, 2012

LOOSE BUTTON - LUXE BOX - March


Yahhhh, my March Loose Button Luxe Box arrived!!! ♫ Doing the happy dance ♪ Then again, I always do the happy dance when my Luxe Box arrives!!


If you are new to Loose Button or Luxe Box, it's a monthly subscription for $12.00 a month, or
$36.00 for every 3 months, or if you would like to pay for the full year in advance, its $120.00 and you get two free months if you do. For me.. I signed up for the monthly subscription.

This month was super great, I got all kinds of wonderful surprises, and I love everything.


VERA WANG - LOVESTRUCK
Lovestruck is described as a sparkling, addictive floral, young in spirit yet classic. It was inspired by a modern day version of the story of Romeo and Juliet.
Lovestruck ... the name of the brand new fragrance... All about being overwhelmed, inexplicably, hopelessly in love. Allowing yourself to feel passion inspite of yourself, the situation, the repercussions. A new definition of Romeo and Juliet! Sexy, sensual, and unstoppable!
Top Notes:
Angelica
Mandarin Orange
Guava
Middle Notes:
Tuberose
Lotus
Base Notes:
Woodsy Notes
Musk

I really like this perfume. When I smell it, I can smell the Guava, Lotus and Musk, and also the Mandarin Orange, and I love the smell of Mandarine Orange!
The only thing that I don't like about it is the top of the perfume sample. It's a nice size sample, and I would have liked a roller ball.. so why Vera Wang chose to add these pull out stoppers on the bottles makes it very hard to use. The sample size is very nice!
Full Size 50ml ($54) My sample is 4ml


CARGO EYE SHADOW SINGLE
Product Claims: Cargo Eyeshadows have long been a pro artist favorite. Silky, blendable, and layerable, the formulations provide gorgeous, sheer colour that can be built up to the desired intensity.

I really love this eyeshadow. The shade is half a copper brown with a bit of gold sparkle, but the sparkle is nothing hard to deal with at all. It just gives your eye an extra shimmer and it does not give you a lot of fall out either when using it. Its also hardly noticeable on the eyes. The other half is a very light sheer pink. Its very pretty. I find that this eye palette will make a really great summer palette for a quick bronzy summer look. So pretty!!
Cargo is a very good brand. When I lived in Italy, it was quite famous and I used several products in this line and loved them.
Full Size - ($16) Mine was full size


OPI TOP COAT
Once your nail polish is completely dry apply the OPI Top Coat for a beautiful shine and finish. Prevents smudges while drying to a smooth, high-gloss, protective shine. Use this to seal in colour for professional looking nail tips.
I have never tried OPI's Top Coat, but I am looking forward to giving it a go. I have always used Seche Vite Top Coat and LOVE IT... I have always found it to be the best for me... but I am willing and looking forward to giving OPI a try. I do love OPI nail polish... so maybe this will be a nice product as well. Will let you all know soon!
Full Size - 15ml ($15) My sample size is 3.75ml


CHI SILK FUSION
Product Claims: This leave in reconstructing treatment, enriched with pure natural silk, wheat and soy proteins protects your hair against thermal styling and environmental damages while giving your hair incredible lustre. Alcohol free, enriched with pure silk and wheat and soy proteins.

This sounds so so so interesting! I can not wait to try it because I have never tried the CHI Silk Fusion before and I am very excited about this product. I have heard a lot of great things about it, so I am expecting a good outcome. I am looking forward to this one!!! :)
Full Size - 180ml ($33) My sample is 0.5fl oz (15ml)




HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO LOOSE BUTTON LUXE BOX, its only one year ago that they started. Way to go!!! & Congratulations!!



Wishing all my fellow blogger friends and family a really wonderful and beautiful day.
Hugs & Kisses Sprinkled with lots of Love!!!
Love,




3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ciao Adriana,

      Yes, me too!! I love the Cargo Eye Shadow as well. It's such a nice shadow, and such pretty shades too.

      Have you ever tried Cargo Eye Shadows before?

      Thanks for stopping in for a visit... it was great to see you.

      Have a super beautiful day!!

      Hugs & Kisses,
      Love,
      Shelley
      xXx

      Delete
  2. I love the color of that eye shadow.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete