Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Foundation


This is an awesome foundation!!

Product Claims: Laura created this modern, lightweight foundation that floats over skin without visibly settling into fine lines. The hydrating formula includes a multipeptide complex infused with Dermaxyl and advanced optical diffusers that help to visibly smooth out lines and wrinkles.

I have heard some really great things about this foundation so I decided to give it a try. Since using Retin-A, my skin has some dry patches at times and I wanted something that would be moisturizing for those areas and not look dry or flaky during the day, as with some of my other foundations did... and I did not like the flaky look.. :(




I am in love with this foundation!! It's a cream... and only a small amount will do, so be very careful when applying it, or you can easily over apply it. It is very buildable from medium coverage to full, and will look just like your skin... like you are wearing nothing.. no foundation... and I love that look. It looks so natural, and does not feel heavy or caky on the skin... what a plus, and lasts all day as well.

 They have 12 shades from light to dark. My shade is Blush Ivory.. second to lightest in the brand.. I am very fair with a pink undertone and this matches my skin tone perfectly. It comes with a protective topshield cover and also a spatula to help from contamination of bacteria and germs. I like it when I see a company take such good care of their products and are concerned even with the small details. It shows me that they care and I appreciate this.

I have been using this foundation for awhile now... and no breakouts either... and that is a good thing. I love it when I get a great foundation and love it, and it does not make me break out. Its a keeper for sure!!!
The only downfall is the price. It's a high end foundation so you can expect to pay a high end price for it. In America it is $50.00 but because I live here in Canada... it is a lot more expensive than that. I paid $62.00 for mine. A good point to make is that a little goes a long way, so this product will last you a long time. It has become my everyday HG foundation because it looks so good on my skin.


Have you tried the Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Foundation? What are your thoughts on it?
I want to try their Mineral Powder spf 15. Any thoughts on this product?


Wishing all my fellow blogger friends and family a really wonderful and beautiful day.
Hugs & Kisses Sprinkled with lots of Love!!!
Love,
 


 Purchased at my local Laura Mercier Counter at Holt Renfrew  $62.00 each reg price.



2 comments:

  1. Great review, i'll have to try this one day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciao Adriana,

      Yes... you must... it's a really wonderful foundation. I have had no problems with it as far as breakouts or anything, and it matches my skin tone perfectly, not to mention it gives your skin a very nice youthful look, like young skin without foundation.. and I Love it!!!

      Thanks so much for coming and checking out my review and for your visit... its really great to see you.

      Hope you have a wonderful week.

      Hugs & Kisses,
      Love,
      Shelley
      xXx

      Delete