Monday, February 27, 2012

MAYBELLINE COLOR TATTOO By Eyestudio


GO GET YOURSELF SOME ASAP!!!

I am not the kind of person that really likes "Cream Eyeshadow". I always found it to crease and wear off very easily and it just always seemed more like a big mess and so much work to make it work for me than it was worth... so I always stayed away from them. But lately I have been hearing so much about these little babies that I had to go and try one. One turned into ... two... three... ha ha ha.. and then as you can see... I have almost all of them. I am totally in love with them.

You can truly use these Color Tattoo Eyeshadows for so many things.

They are a creamy texture... but dry very quickly and do not budge once they are dry. It's even water proof and lasts 24 hours... so they say, although I have not tested this theory. I have worn it for 16 hours and it looked as if I had just applied it.

You can apply these Color Tattoos and wear them alone without any problem and they last and last. It's simple and fast... and look great.
You can also apply an eyeshadow over the top of them and use them as an eyeshadow base...somewhat like a MAC paintpot... (at a fraction of the price) and they work wonderful for this as well.

You can also use them as eyeliners... they are safe for contact lens wearers.

And... my most favorite of all time... you can use them for eyebrow fillers. I use the Tough as Taupe as an eyebrow filler and it is a perfect match for me... which is very hard for me to find... and it lasts ALLLLLL day. I was so excited to find this that I went back out to the shop and bought all the Tough as Taupe that they had for backups... because they are hard to find. This is my all time favorite brow filler EVER!!!!


The shades shown above in the photo are:

45 Bold Gold
05 Too Cool
35 Tough as Taupe
(not to mention all the backups of Tough as Taupe's that I got as well :) )



The shades shown above in the photo are:

30 Pomegranate Punk
15 Audacious Asphalt
10 Fierce & Tangy


This are the BEST product that Maybelline has ever put out in a long time. It's so great to see Drug Store Companies putting out such great quality products in comparison with high end brands, it gives us consumers more of an option of what we want without a highend price tag.


Have you tried these? What are your thoughts on them? What shades did you try?


Wishing all my fellow blogger friends and family a really wonderful and beautiful day.
Hugs & Kisses Sprinkled with lots of Love!!!
Love,

Maybelline Color Tattoo by Eyestudio Purchased at my local Pharmasave $8.99 each reg price.


No comments:

Post a Comment