Thursday, February 16, 2012

SUDOKU NAIL ART



I was so in love with the Newspaper Nail Art Manicure that I did last week, that I thought that I would try something similar to it this week... believe me, it is a real eye catcher and you get SOOOO many compliments on your manicure.

This week I followed the exact same instructions that you can find in my previous post on Newspaper Nail Art, but this time instead of using Newspaper clippings... you use the SUDOKU puzzle.... (the answer sheet)

The Nail Polish that I used was OPI's "Steady As She Rose" but you can use any light shade that you prefer.

Hope that you have as much fun with your SUDOKU NAIL ART Manicure as I did. It's truly so simple and looks so stylish and cute!!


Wishing all my fellow blogger friends and family a really wonderful and beautiful day.
Hugs & Kisses Sprinkled with lots of Love!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment