Thursday, February 2, 2012

LOOSE BUTTON - LUXE BOX - January


I am so excited that my January Loose Button-Luxe Box arrived.

If you are new to Loose Button or Luxe Box,  it's a monthly subscription for $12.00 a month, or
$36.00 for every 3 months, or if you would like to pay for the full year in advance, its $120.00 and you get two free months if you do. For me.. I signed up for the monthly subscription.




Now onto the goodies that I got!!




As you can see..... my Luxe Box was bursting at the seams!!!
It was so full of wonderful goodies, and I was so excited just opening the parcel, I could hardly contain myself from just ripping all the papers away like a small child at Christmas time.. ha ha.



The first thing that I got from my box was a YVES ROCHER ROUGE DRAGEE LIPSTICK.
The creamy texture of the lipstick will comfortably hug your lips while providing irresistible colour that's enriched with musk rose oil. This lipstick defines your beautiful pout for a stunning winter look.
Full Size 3.5g ($5) mine was full size.

I really like the shade of this lipstick, it's quite pretty once it's on the lips, but the only thing that I really did not like is the taste... it really has a funky smell or taste... like an old lady lipstick - if you know what I mean... ha ha ha. The texture is quite smooth and goes on more or less like a balm and feels very smooth, and I like that as well... but I am not too fond of the taste.
One plus side for me was that no animal ingredients were used in this product... so it says on the wrapper.




The second thing that I got was BENEFIT POWDAWOWZA.
A portable all-in-one box of Benefit's most famous face powders. This box of powders adds a glow with CORALista, a coral-pink cheek powder. HOOLA bronzing powder, and BELLA BAMBA a 3D brightening pink face powder. Use the mini brush included for unstoppable gorgeous on the go. This set contains- 3 x 0.1 oz Face Powders.  Limited Edition full-sized product reserved specially for Luxe Box subscribers.
Full size 3x3g ($30) mine was full size

I am totally in love with my set of blushes and bronzer. They are beautiful!!! The bronzer is perfect and the blush is gorgeous on the skin with just that perfect bit of shimmer to it. The powder itself is soft, not too soft, but soft to the touch and has a really nice scent as well... it is such a pleasure to put on... like a treat and I am so much in love with the shades and using this product. I am so happy that Luxe Box has included this in my box this month...




The next thing that I got from my wonderful surprise box was a pretty lace bag full of sample perfumes called LOOSE BUTTON MYSCENT.
They have put together a collection of scents from sweet to sultry to elegant, and I am sure that I will find something that I love in this..... well.... I have already found something that I am totally  "IN LOVE" with already... ha ha and a few that really suite me well. I love this idea that they came up with so that I get to try out different scents and each day I can try out a new one.




In this lace bag there were 6 samples for me to try, which were:

Prada Canda - Full Size 50 ml ($96)
Prada Infusion d'Iris - Full Size 50 ml ($95)
Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps - Full Size 50 ml ($72)
Nina Ricci Nini - Full Size 50 ml ($65)
Paco Rabanne Black XS for her - Full Size 50 ml ($65)
Paco Rabanne Lady Million - Full Size 50ml ($80)

I am totally "IN LOVE" with ---- and I am sure that you all can guess.... PRADA CANDY!!! YES... it's my number 1 all time favorite.
I also like the Nina Ricci Nini, and Paco Rabanne Lady Million as well, which is a totally different scent than all the others... its more woodsy and spicy rather than candy and sweet, but I still like that style of scent for certain days.... but I love to wear different scents and change it up at times, play with it and have fun... why not... we are all girls and I think that we can!!! :)




I also got a nice surprise in my Luxe Box and it was BIOSILK SILK THERAPY.
This is a lightweight leave-in treatment that helps moisturize and restructure your hair without heaviness. The silk proteins strengthen your hair from the inside out, vitamin B holds in moisture, and Vitamin E with botanical extracts nourishes for shine and softness. It also protects your hair from future sun damage and from the heat of your styling tools. The result is silky smooth, shiny hair. This product is a "TotalBeauty.com" award winner.
Full Size - 360ml ($55) mine is .5fl oz

I really like this product, and it came right at the perfect time for me. I had just had my hair coloured, and as you all know, colouring your hair, especially when you bleach your hair... you need to take extra care of it to maintain healthy hair and this was just the product to do the job.
It left my hair feeling so silky soft, so the claims about that are very true, and my hair did not seem to feel damaged or dry at all... I can say that this helped my hair out a lot just in a few days. Even my hubby noticed a difference and started to use the small sample that I got and he liked it too. :)




Mmmmmm Mmmmmm Mmmmmm Luxe Box.... you know me too well!!!!!

SEATTLE'S BEST COFFEE (BONUS)
Level 3
Premium coffee as it was meant to be. Finely crafted and tastefully smooth.
From a light and crisp level 1 to a bold and intense level 5.
Full Size 340g ($9.99) mine was 2oz

Oh, one of the finer things in life... to sit back... enjoy a nice hot cup of coffee... I LOVE IT, and this was no different.
My husband and I both enjoyed this bonus from Luxe Box together.
 Each morning I would get up, make the coffee and have breakfast, and we would really enjoy it. Now... it is finished, so that can tell you how much it was enjoyed.. ha ha ha.. we are both coffee drinkers and it was a nice treat.
Thank you so much Luxe Box!!




Along with the Luxe Box this month came another box. It was a Super Surprise!!!
A white box, which was different and called Luxe - Box Bath and Body.
In the Luxe Box - Bath and Body Box I got SCHICK HYDRO SILK RAZOR. 

Tired of dry skin and irritation? Meet the new Schick Hydro Silk razor. It has a water-activated moisturizing serum that hydrates like no other razor, leaving skin feeling silky smooth.
Luxe Note: The 5 blades with unique skin guards help protect skin's delicate surface.
Value ($13.99)

I can not give a review on this product yet as I have not tried it.... but I am very excited to give it a go because I have never tried anything like this before. It's very interesting for me and I am very happy that I got it.






Also in the Luxe Box - Bath and Body, was a generous sample of Fekkai Advanced Brilliant Glossing Shampoo & Fekkai Advanced Brilliant Glossing Conditioner.

Shampoo - This shine release shampoo bathes hair with encapsulated spheres of olive oil all day long to keep locks lustrous. Safe for colour treated hair.

Conditioner - This sheer conditioner with encapsulated olive oil gives hair what it needs: vital moisture and shine while restoring its strength. Safe for colour treated hair.


I have not tried the samples of the Fekkai Advanced Shampoo or Conditioner yet... but I am really looking forward to it. I am just wondering about the olive oil in my hair :) what will that do.. he he he.
It looks like I am going to have a spa day in my own home... and who does not like a spa day... ha ha. I will do a Shampoo and Conditioner treatment along with the Biosilk and then top it all off with the Benefit blush and bronzer.... YES.... that sounds like a plan!!!!


This months Loose Button Luxe Box was a huge success!! I was so surprised and so happy with everything that I got. I would encourage you all to go to their website and check them out and give them a try... you will not be disappointed.


Wishing all my fellow blogger friends and family a really wonderful and beautiful day.
Hugs & Kisses Sprinkled with lots of Love!!!
Love,
 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Shelley,

    Wow, your box was full of nice goodies!
    The Benefit blushes and bronzer look really nice, it's great to have the 3 shades in one sleek box.
    I had no idea you had access to Yves Rocher in northern America! Do you have any shops or is it the first time you've heard about this brand?
    It's very popular in France, Belgium, Switzerland! They have nice skincare stuff and it's really affordable too!
    I've already had a sniff (lol) at the Candy perfume and like it as well! It's very sweet but a nice grown up kind of way!
    Enjoy your new stuff! :-)

    Have a great weekend Miss!

    xoxo

    Anne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciao Anne,
      It's "SO" great to see you stop in for a visit.
      Ha ha... yes my box was full of all kinds of goodies this month. I really love getting the Luxe Box every month, its such a surprise when it comes in the mail and it always has something new to try.

      We do have Yves Rocher here in Canada, it's been here for a long time and they have some great products as well. Last month in the Luxe Box I got a wonderful Shower Gel from that brand, it was Italian Mandarin and really brought back some memories of being in Italy.... it was so nice!!

      The Benefit blushes and bronzer are beautiful and I have used it ever since I got it.. ha ha. The blushes even have a really nice light scent too, which is nice, I like it, this is the first time that I have used a Benefit blush so I am very happy with the product and I will go back and buy the blush when this one runs out.. thats for sure!! :)

      Ohhh the perfumes... I love perfumes... they just put me in such a happy place... even if I am not in a happy mood in the day, I just put on a perfume, and SNIFF... I am in a happy mood.. I dont know why... so I love perfumes and when all these samples came I was in a happy place.. ha ha ha ha. The Prada Canda is my all time favorite... you are right.. its sweet, but in a grown up way. But I also like other scents as well, like spicy scents too... so one day I could be sweet, the next... spicy... HA HA HA HA!!!

      Hope that you have a wonderful weekend with your family.

      Hugs & Kisses
      Love,
      Shelley
      xXx

      Delete