Monday, January 30, 2012

MAYBELLINE Instant Age Rewind - Treatment Concealer


Erase Dark Circles, Treatment Concealer.
Maybelline really outdid themselves with this product... I am totally in love with it.

I don't really have bad dark circles under my eyes, or a lot of puffiness, but I really wanted something that was going to brighten up my under eye area and give it a more youthful appearance, and erase some fine lines. I found it in this product, not to mention that the ingredients in this product are a great treatment for the eye area.

I am really not a big fan of the puff ball applicator on top of the product, and I don't use it, I use a brush instead after I roll the product out of the container. The product itself is very creamy and goes on very nicely. It's not too drying under the eyes, nor is it too wet that it does not have lasting power... but for me, it stays on all day. I do set it with my daily face powder to give it a bit of lasting power, but I really don't think that it is necessary.
It brightens up my under eye area without it looking glowy or full of shimmer.. that I don't want!! HA HA... but it's perfect... I love it.

Contains an active formula with Haloxyl that reduces the look of puffiness and shadows while fading the appearance of under eye circles. Goji Berries are great anti oxidants for the skin.


The formula comes in many different shades and I am sure that you can find one that will match your skin tone.
- Fair
-Light
-Medium
-Neutralizer
-Brightener

Have you tried the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Treatment Concealer? What's your thoughts on it? What other concealers have you tried & What are your favorite ones?

Wishing all my fellow blogger friends a really wonderful and beautiful day.
Hugs & Kisses Sprinkled with lots of Love!!!
Love,

Purchased at my local Shoppers Drug Mart for $ 13.99


2 comments:

  1. I think Maybelline have been kicking goals lately. I love their Dream Lumi Touch highlighting concealer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao Vita,
    Thank you so much for your visit... its great to see you.
    Yes... Maybelline has been stepping up their act a lot. I really do love their Instant Age Rewind Concealer so so so much... its just the applicator that is not my favorite part of it, but I can forgo that for how great the product is.
    I have never tried their Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer before... something that I must go and look into!!
    Thanks so much again for your visit.
    Have a great day!!!
    Hugs & Kisses,
    Love,
    Shelley
    xXx

    ReplyDelete