Friday, December 9, 2011

L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow



L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow

These little pot eyeshadows are like little gems!!! They are truly amazing and versatile. 
The shades that I have here are 014 ETERNAL BLACK..... which is a very pigmented black with a silver sparkle throughout it. It truly is beautiful on the eyes.

The next shade that I have is 001 TIME RESIST WHITE which is a champagne creme shimmer shade without sparkle. It is also very pigmented as well. 

One swipe of these shades and you have full on colour that lasts all day and is waterproof. 
The eyeshadow does not have a creme feel nor a powder feel... but a mixture of both, but feels very light and smooth in texture and on the skin. 

You can wear these with an eye shadow base... but it is really not necessary. They will stand up all on their own and ad-here to the skin very well, making wearing them feel very comfortable and almost as though you have nothing on your eyes at all. 

One other great use for these eye shadows is that they make excellent Eye liners. I am totally in love with the 014 ETERNAL BLACK as an Eye liner. It adds just that perfect bit of blackness as an eyeliner, its waterproof, it smudges well for that super sexy smokey look, and I love the added touch of sparkle as well. 

Overall.... I love these L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows and I am looking forward to purchasing more of them in the future, all in different shades. 

Have you tried these? What are your thoughts on them and what colours do you have?

Wishing all my fellow blogger friends a really wonderful and beautiful day.
Hugs & Kisses Sprinkled with lots of Love!!!
Love,


Purchased at my local Shoppers Drug Mart for 10.99 each

7 comments:

  1. Indeed they are very good drugstore eyeshadows, so intense and well pigmented.
    I have a purple one and I'm in love with it.
    Have a great evening and a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao My Bathroom/Wardrobe Is My Castle,

    Yes... they are truly great drugstore shadows... I love them, esp the black as an eyeliner.. sure makes for a great smokey eye too with an added bonus of sparkle.. which if you know me.. I LOVE!! I have to try out more colours... the purple is on my list of "to try" it looks really pretty.
    Have a really great week!!
    Hugs & Kisses,
    Love
    Shelley
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These shadows are just perfect... need to go get me some :)
    LOVE your blog :)

    audreystea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciao Badria,

    Thanks for stopping in for a visit... it's really great to see you.

    Yes... you really have to try out these little gems... even if you just try out one.. they are well worth it. For me, these two were my first and I never looked back... they are so so so beautiful. I can not believe that they are actually drug store make up, they feel more luxurious than that.. hehe.. good thing for us!!!
    Let me know what you think of them if you try them out.
    Thanks so much for following... it really does mean the world to me. I will follow you back as well. I am going right now to check out your blog.
    Have a super great day!!!
    Hugs & Kisses Sprinkled with lots of love!
    Love,
    Shelley
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, the earrings are very heavy; but it's ok. I'm thinking about making one of them a pendant for a nacklace, cause unfortunately a head of one owl has been broken during the shipping.
    Hugs and kisses and a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. those eye shadow looks good and it looks so nice a thick^^ thanz for the detailed post..
    Mi_Mi
    x
    mi-miworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ciao Mi_Mi,
    These eye shadows are totally awesome. They are nice and thick, but you can easily thin them out too when you blend them. I am so much in love with them.. they are amazing. If you can get them, I'd suggest you try out the black one.. it's the most versatile one.. I'm sure that you will love it.
    Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete