Saturday, August 13, 2011

eos Lip Balm



eos Lip Balm

The most amazing Lip Balm that I have ever used on my lips is the eos Lip Balm. I am totally in love with this stuff. I have seen it around, and thought... what a funny shape, I doubt if it's any good in that container!!! Finally, one day I decided to give it a try one day and I am so so so happy that I did. I just can not stop using this. I use it all the time. If I do not have lipstick on my lips when I am going out... you can bet that I have this eos Lip Balm on. 

It is truly very moisturizing on the lips, with Shea butter and vitamin E.  Firstly, my lips were very dry and cracked feeling, and no matter what I put on them, it was always the same... dry, cracked lips.. but this has totally changed them. Now.. they are soft and beautiful.... I love the results that I got by using this. 
The scent that I got is Honeysuckle Honeydew. It it really a nice scent and flavor, I like it a lot.. and now I am very interested in trying out all the others that they have ;)
I am getting over the "round ball" container and starting to love the shape of it... often times I will be reading or watching YouTube and playing with the "eos ball" ha ha... it has become lots of fun. 

The eos Lip Balm is:
- Long-lasting moisture
- Shea butter & Vitamin E
- Smooths on clear
- New smooth sphere precisely glides on to the lips
- Twist-off top
- Gluten-free
- Paraben-free
- Petrolatum-free
- Phthalate-free 
(And because I did not know what Phthalate was.. I looked it up.) It is esters of phthalic acid and are mainly used as plasticizers (substances added to plastics to increase their flexibility, transparency, durability, and longevity.) Now who would want that in their lip balms!!! I am happy that it's not in these!!

They are 95% Organic - 100% Natural 
Packed with antioxidant-rich Vitamin E, soothing Shea butter and Jojoba Oil.

They come in a verity of flavors:
- Summer Fruit
- Lemon Drop spf 15
- Strawberry Sorbet
- Honeysuckle Honeydew
- Medicated Tangerine
- Sweet Mint

Who could resist anything this nice on the lips... I want them all... HA HA HA!!

Have you tried the eos Lip Balms? What do you think of them? Leave your comments below, I'd love to hear from you. 

Wishing all my lovely followers a beautiful day!!
Hugs & Kisses,
Love,