Tuesday, August 9, 2011

NEW HAIR DUE!!


My New Hair Due

Today I got my hair cut... I mean cut!! HA HA. 

I had very, very long hair and the hairdresser cut off over 8 or 9 inches of hair long hair. I LOVE long hair and was sad but yet happy to see it go. 

If it was not for a thyroid problem that I have, I would still have my long blond hair, but my hair kept falling out, and I meant falling out by the handfuls, so much so that even when the hairdresser went to comb my hair to cut it, so much hair came out in her comb and on her hands that she whispered to me... "are you sick" ha ha. I had to laugh because I really don't think so, nor feel like it, but by the looks of my hair it looks it.. ha ha. SO chop, chop!! It was fun for her because she said we do not often get to do this ... it is such a big change, more like a make over on someone, so she cut it, styled it, and was wonderful. I loved it. 

What do you think of the new style? Please leave your comments below.. I'd love to hear from you.

Wishing all my lovely followers a beautiful day!!
Hugs & Kisses
Love

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...