Friday, July 22, 2011

Wet n Wild "Knock On Wood" Eye Shadow



Wet n Wild "Knock On Wood" Eye Shadow

This is an amazing Eye Shadow Palette. I was really quite surprised at the pigmentation of it. I have heard a lot of reviews, and watched a lot of YouTube videos on the Wet n Wild Eye Shadows but never really give it a thought that they would really be that great until I saw them at my local Wal-Mart. When I tried out the tester that they had, I thought ... Oh my, they are really great!! So I bought a few Palettes to give them a whirl. 



As you can see, the colours are very intense, and they are just as pigmented as well. When I used them you really do have to be careful when applying them because it is so easy to apply too much. I like that. Its much better that way than always trying to apply a shade and not getting any colour pay off... ha ha. But these guys have so much colour its surprising, and the colour choices are beautiful. This Palette is called "Knock On Wood" which has a mid toned burgundy for the eyelid colour, a mid toned brown colour for the crease, and a cream to bone colour for the browbone colour, all of which are beautiful and apply like a dream on the eyelids. Before applying them I used MAC's paintpot in Paiterly to make sure that they stay... but no worries, they stayed all day, and they blend well also. They are perfect!!

The Palette also tells you in which place to put the colour, so if you are a beginner to make up, you should have no problems, its all patterned out for you and it comes with instructions written on the back as well. Very Easy!!!

These are very comparable to the high end brands at a fraction of the price.

Would I ever buy these again? YES... I'd love to have more Palettes in all different colours, they are a great bargain and great quality. 

Have you tried any of the Wet n Wild Eye Shadows? What ones do you like the best? Let me know in the comment section below, I'd love to hear from you.

Wishing all my lovely friends a really beautiful day!!!
Hugs & Kisses,
Love,


Purchased at my local Wal-Mart for $4.77 Regular Price