Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Wet n Wild "Nutty"



Wet n Wild "Nutty"

"Chic, trendy, fade-proof colour"
Claims: High pigmentation and pearl-density create a unique, satiny texture that lasts and lasts. 

So true!!

This is one of the Wet n Wild Eye Shadow singles in the shade "Nutty". Nutty is a taupe colour, -- now.. a girl can not have too many taupe colours in her make up collection .. can she? HA HA!! I love the shade taupe and this one is no exception, it's beautiful!! 



The Eye shadow is very pigmented and very easy to work with, it blends like a dream and goes with just about any colour that you pair it with. And yes... it really does last and last. It lasts all day, even without a base. Comparison test.. one eye with base, and one eye with MAC paint pot (Painterly) both lasted the same... now for me... that is really saying something for the eye shadow. 

The Wet n Wild Eye Shadows are becoming fast one of my favorite low end eye shadow brands because they are so comparable to high end in quality without the huge price tag.  I am going to collect all the shades that they have. You will definitely find more reviews on them as I get more. Hope you like them.

Have you tried Wet n Wild "Nutty"? 
What is your favorite Taupe colour and what brand is it?
Leave it in the comments below.... I'd love to hear from you.

Wishing all my lovely friends and followers a beautiful day!!
Hugs & Kisses,
Love,



Purchased at my local Wal-Mart for$2.87 Regular Price

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful shade. have yet to try wet and wild shadows. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelley!

    What a pretty colour!
    My favourite taupe eyeshadow is Satin Taupe by MAC. It's also my first MAC eyeshadow and I still enjoy wearing it a few times a week!

    Have a nice day! :-)

    Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ciao @Pandora's Box,
    Thank you so much for visiting, it's great to see you stop in.
    Yes, I love the colour... it's so so pretty!! You really have to try out the W'n'W shades, they are really awesome!!
    Thanks for visiting and commenting.
    Have a great day!!
    xXx
    ---------
    Ciao @Carabistouille,
    Ciao Anne,
    Yes.. the colour is so so so pretty, I love it!!
    I also have Satin Taupe from MAC as well and LOVE that shade too. It was also one of my first MAC purchases, you can't go wrong with it, it goes with just about everything.
    Have a really great day Bella!!
    Thanks for visiting and commenting, it's so great to see you.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these shades, I have to tray it sometimes, I have a few items from wet and wild and I especially love their blushes, they have the most amazing shades. I'm a new follower! Hope you'll like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ciao @Sara,
    Thank you for your visit, it is so nice to meet you.
    I am loving the W'n'W eye shadows so so much... but I have never tried their blush at all. Now that is something that I will have to go out and look for.
    Thank you so much for following my blog, it really means the world to me.
    I went to visit your blog, its very nice. You are such a beautiful lady. I also followed you back as well.
    Have a beautiful day Bella!!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nutty looks great; a wonderful colour. Thank you for sharing.
    My favourite taupe shade is taupe grisé from Chanel; it looks wonderful worn as a single colour!

    XOXO have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ciao @My Bathroom Is My Castle,
    Thank you for stopping in... its great to see you.
    I have never tried that shade of Taupe before in Chanel... I must go and give that a look. I love Chanel products, they are all so very nice.
    Hope you have a great day as well.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ciaooo Shelley, thanks for visiting. I loved the texture of the shadow should be very good.
    have a great weekend.
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow a agree i love the look of the texture and it looks soo nice^^
    thanz for the review!
    Mi_Mi
    x
    mi-miworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete