Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Wet n Wild "Nutty"



Wet n Wild "Nutty"

"Chic, trendy, fade-proof colour"
Claims: High pigmentation and pearl-density create a unique, satiny texture that lasts and lasts. 

So true!!

This is one of the Wet n Wild Eye Shadow singles in the shade "Nutty". Nutty is a taupe colour, -- now.. a girl can not have too many taupe colours in her make up collection .. can she? HA HA!! I love the shade taupe and this one is no exception, it's beautiful!! 



The Eye shadow is very pigmented and very easy to work with, it blends like a dream and goes with just about any colour that you pair it with. And yes... it really does last and last. It lasts all day, even without a base. Comparison test.. one eye with base, and one eye with MAC paint pot (Painterly) both lasted the same... now for me... that is really saying something for the eye shadow. 

The Wet n Wild Eye Shadows are becoming fast one of my favorite low end eye shadow brands because they are so comparable to high end in quality without the huge price tag.  I am going to collect all the shades that they have. You will definitely find more reviews on them as I get more. Hope you like them.

Have you tried Wet n Wild "Nutty"? 
What is your favorite Taupe colour and what brand is it?
Leave it in the comments below.... I'd love to hear from you.

Wishing all my lovely friends and followers a beautiful day!!
Hugs & Kisses,
Love,



Purchased at my local Wal-Mart for$2.87 Regular Price