Monday, July 18, 2011

I was given 5 AWARDS!!!

I am so excited that I can hardly contain myself :)

I have been given 5 very special AWARDS by a very special blogger Sara I want to give a special THANK YOU to Sara for giving me these beautiful awards. 
She has a very beautiful blog, you should go and check her out. 








These are all so lovely!!

THIS IS BASICALLY THE AWARD RULE: 
1) Thank the person that gave you the awards, and link back to them. 
2) Post seven things about yourself.
3) Pass the love to 15 bloggers.
4) Let them know they received an award. 

7 THINGS ABOUT MYSELF
1) I have lived in Italy for almost 8 years and loved it there. 
2) I don't speak much Italian :(
3) I was an English Language teacher to Italians. 
4) I can not survive without my computer
5) I love the Autumn Season
6) Migraines kill me
7) I love to travel

THE FAVORITE'S QUESTION'S
1) Name your favorite colour: Sapphire Blue
2) Name your favorite song: Aicha
3) Name your favorite dessert: My Mom's homemade Lemon Pie
4) What pisses you off: -What an awful question!!! I don't like lies.
5) When your upset you: become very quiet.
6) Your favorite pet: I don't have a pet at the moment, but I love all animals. I really want to get a British Blue Shorthair Cat. They are so beautiful!!!
7) Black or White: Black - ha ha.. you never go back!!! ;)
8) Biggest Fear: Losing someone I love.
9) Best features: My eyes.
10) Everyday attitude: I'm happy.
11) What is perfection: Spending time with your family.
12) Guilty Pleasure: Going shopping and spending all the money that you want without worry or guilt. 


Now... It's time for the top 15 blogs that I awarded. I really wish that I could have awarded everyone, but I just had to follow the rules. These are the blogs that really stand out to me: 


Wishing all my lovely friends a really beautiful day!!
Hugs & Kisses
Love,