Sunday, July 17, 2011

BONNEBELL LipLITES




BONNEBELL LipLITES


These are the most amazing lip glosses EVER!!

I just had to show you my favorite lip glosses. I have a lot of lip glosses, but I could never live without my BONNEBELL LipLITES Lip gloss. I wear one every day in some kind of flavor, alone or over lipstick to add that perfect touch of glossiness and also scent. YES... they smell like nothing I have ever used on my lips before. The scent of them is to die for. I am sure that this is one of the major factors that I keep going back to buy more of them and that I also have such a big collection as well. I am such a girl at heart. ha ha ha. I used to use these when I was much younger and in school and even high school, and now I am still using them, they are a staple in my everyday life in which I am sure they will remain.

I just can't say enough about these!!! I have many expensive lip glosses (MAC or YSL etc) but I find myself always reaching for these drug store lip glosses. Nothing compares to them. What I love about them is that they taste and smell great. They do not look cheap and the colours rival any of the best department store glosses or high end glosses out there. They are not sticky, they wear well and are really quite pigmented as well. The only downside is ... you might have to reapply every 4 hours or so... but.. for me I don't mind at all with the scent of these..... who would mind.... it's like a real treat.

The shades or scents that I have collected so far are:

-Pink Candy Cane
-Cappuccino
-Berry 'Nulla Creme
-Cherry Truffle
-Cream Pop
-Mocha Mousse
-Angel Food Cake
-Vanilla Swirl
-Spun Sugar
-Strawberry Parfait
-Frosted Berry
-Sugar Crystal

I love them!!!

I have ordered mine from their website when I lived in Italy, but once I have moved back to Canada I found them in all the local drug stores and also Wal-Marts and department stores. :) So it looks like my collections will begin to grow a bit more... I am very happy for that!!!


What favorite lip glosses have you collected?


Wishing all my dear friends & readers a beautiful day!!!

Hugs & Kisses,
Love



Website I ordered the BONNEBELL LipLITES from.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...