Monday, October 12, 2015

CoverGirl LashBlast Volume

Ciao All My Wonderful People!

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend to you all. 

Todays review is on the Covergirl LashBlast Volume Mascarea. 



First I want to mention that I got this product free to try out from BuzzAgent. The one that I applied to try out was the Volume Mascara and I was super excited about getting it to try it out. 

Upon opening up the box (which I had shipped to my work address) my sister, her friend and my staff were all there with me. Included in the box was some $2.00 coupons which I gave out to them.. and they were so excited too because now they had a chance to try out the mascara as well. 

The mascara is amazing. It really does make your lashes look long and volumized and it lasts all day keeping the lashes looking long and full of volume. I am so happy about that. The only thing that was not my favorite thing to the product was the size of the brush at the end of the wand... it is HUGE and took some time to get used to, even now I can make a booboo with mascara brushing on my eyelid because the brush part is so huge. But other than that... the mascara itself is really awesome. I would get this again on my own.. 


Have you tried out the CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara?
What are your thoughts on it? 

Wishing you all a really beautiful day!!
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment