Friday, July 12, 2013

Cuff Bangle
 
 
Ciao Bella!!
 
 
I just wanted to post one of my most favorite things that I got when my husband and I went on Vacation.
 
 


I love it!!
 
A Northwest Native Wolf design that is portrayed on this high quality solid copper cuff bracelet.
 
It is designed by Native Canadian Artist - Yunkws
 
The symbol is "Wolf" - Meaning of unique power.
Yunkws is a Gitxsan artist who is largely self taught. He has studied at the Emily Carr Institute of Art and Design and at the 'Ksan School of Northwestern Native Art.
He also has a degree from the University of Victoria in British Columbia, Canada.
 
My husband and I went on Vacation in June and we went to the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park. Yes... I did walk all the suspension bridges there and had the time of my life. I loved it. They also had a small souvenir shop and there we found these Bangles. My husband and I fell in love with them so we purchased two of them, one for me, and one for him. I have to say... it was a bit big to begin with but as I wore it more and more, it started to take the shape of my wrist and now it has a perfect fit to my wrist, and I am in love with it.
 
If you are ever travelling to British Columbia, you must go see Capilano and go across all their bridges. It's an adventure you will  never forget.
 
Wishing all my beautiful friends a very wonderful day!!
Hugs & Kisses,
Love,
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment