Friday, May 10, 2013

Goodies that I got today!
 
 


 
Ciao Bella!!!!
 
 
Here are a few of the goodies that I got today.
 
Laura Mercier Mineral Powder Foundation in Natural Beige (review pending)
 
L'Oreal Youth Code Dark Spot Correcting & Illuminating Skincare Day Cream with SPF 30 (review pending)
 
I was super excited to try the Youth Code Cream from a fellow blogger "What Jennifer Did", go check her out... she is awesome!!  She had a blog post about this product, I think its the same but just in different packaging, and her review was awesome so I thought that I would give it a go. I will let you all know what I think of it.
 
The other super duper exciting thing that I got was the Laura Mercier Mineral Powder Foundation... I have been hearing SO many good things about this foundation so I thought that I would give it a try. I am super happy with the Giorgio Armani Maestro Make Up Foundation and in which will always be my HG. Anyway, I just thought that I'd see what all the hype was about with this one.. hehe.
 
I will do a review on both products after I have tried them for a while.
 
Have you tried any of these products? What are your thoughts on them?
 
Wishing you a really beautiful day!
Hugs & Kisses,
Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment