Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Giorgio Armani Master Corrector
 
 
 
 
Ciao Bella!!!!
 
Here is my review on the Giorgio Armani Master Corrector that I had promised you.
 
The GA Master Corrector that I got is in shade number 1, which is a pinky-peachy shade.
 
It truly is the best concealer/corrector that I have ever tried. It gets rid (well lets not over exaggerate here.. not gets rid off, but rather makes look as if so) ha ha ha..... my under eye puffiness and dark circles are no longer very visible. I don't have a huge problem with this, but it is starting to show a little and I don't like it... so I am trying to correct the situation.
 
The Master Corrector has such a smooth texture, nothing like I have ever felt before. It's very thin and very pigmented, so you only need very little to do the job. The applicator is a very fine tip brush and its great for getting into the exact area that you need.
 
I apply it with the tip of the brush to the area that I want, then I dab it in with my finger tip... dab, dab... and it blends right into the skin flawlessly, with a bit of brightening. It does not sink into any fine lines or look cakey or thick... and I love that so much, because it has such a natural look.
The only downfall with this product is the price tag... it comes with a hefty price of $37.00 (Canadian) but it is well worth it!
 
Giorgio Armani Cosmetics are very fast becoming my favorite high end brand cosmetics. The new technology that he is using in his cosmetics is awesome and makes the skin look flawless. I truly enjoy putting on my make up when using his products. It makes it just so much fun!
 
Have you tried the GA Master Corrector? What are your thoughts on it?
 
Wishing you all a beautiful day!!
Hugs & Kisses,
Love,
 


No comments:

Post a Comment