Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Make Up
 
 
Can I say .... Perfection in a bottle!!
 
 


 That is exactly correct, this product is perfection in a bottle. I am totally in love with it.

The Giorgio Armani Maestro - Fusion Make Up with SPF 15.
 
It's made of revolutionary oils and pigment fusion that introduce the new Armani advanced cosmetic textile technology, Maestro fil.
 
A breakthrough in the way of blending and layering pigments to create a thin high-pigmented clear texture with a velvet sensorial. The new no-makeup feel that perfects, evens and makes skin glow.
It is non comedogenic. Good for your skin.
 
Maestro fuses immediately with the skin and allows tailor-made buildable coverage with no trace. Application: Shake well before use. Drop by drop application with fingertips.
 
----------
 
This truly is my HG foundation. I have never used anything like it in my whole life and once I tried it, I was hooked. It is made with oils that are good for your skin, sink into your skin really fast, but without the oily, greasy feel, and... the best part, it does not break me out at all. My skin loves it and looks beautiful.
 
Most foundations when you wear them, look awful after several hours, but this one... the longer you have it on, the better it looks, strange but true. It lasts all day and you look just as amazing as you did when you first applied it.
 
It has a very slight scent, I believe it's from the oils that they used, its nothing that is bad, but just a little soft scent.
 
It is also very buildable to the coverage that you prefer.
 
The foundation itself is very, very, very liquidy, so be careful when using it... it can be messy at first until you get used to it.  I love the feel of it. It has perfect coverage for me and it feels like I am not wearing anything on my skin at all, which I am totally in love with.
 
It does not sink into deep pores or fine lines at all. Another big plus for me as well.
 
The only downfall is that it is super expensive. A full $68.00 plus taxes for us Canadian girls, but the product does last a very long time. My first bottle lasted me 8 months with daily use.
 
I apply a few drops on my fingers and use my fingers to blend it into my skin. It's so simple. It really does not work well with brushes or sponges because they soak up too much of the product and do not blend it well into the skin. It more like blending a serum into the skin, but the results are beautiful.
 
 
 
This is a repurchase for me. As you can see in the photo... one new... one empty. haha.
I have never completely used up a foundation before. I have always tried it, then moved onto find another that may be better than the last... but with this one.. its a first time repurchase foundation, its that good!!! I will always repurchase this and never be without it.
 
What's your HG foundation that you are loving at the moment?
Leave your comments below, I'd love to hear from you.
 
Have a super beautiful day!!
Love,
 


No comments:

Post a Comment