Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Curl MAX - Curl Pudding
 
 
 
For those of you who asked.
 
This is the product that I have been using to help get my curls more formed and stay in shape. I am totally in love with this and have repurchased it over and over again. I would not want to be without it.
 
 


The Curl Pudding is made by Lustrasilk.
 
It's enriched with Argan Oil and adds moisture to dry hair, which is what my hair needs. Curly hair is always very dry. This product helps create soft, shiny, bouncy curls without adding weight or making your hair feel sticky, dirty, dull or frizzy.
 
The scent of this is totally awesome. I love it!! Every time I use the product I enjoy the scent so much but only lasts as long as you are using the product, it does not stay long in your hair. I wish that it did because I love it!!
 
After shampooing and conditioning my hair, when my hair is still wet, I apply a generous amount into my palms and rub through my hands, I then massage and scrunch it into my hair when it is upside down, then flipping my hair back again, I add more to the sides and back of my hair and let air dry on its own. After it's dry I fluff up my hair, add some spray and I'm ready to go.
 
I am totally in love with this product.
 
If you have curly hair... what is your favorite curl product that you use? Leave your comments in the section below. I'd love to hear from you.
 
Hope you all are having a wonderful day!!
 
Hugs & Kisses,
Love,
 



No comments:

Post a Comment