Thursday, June 16, 2011

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Blackest Black

           

They say that this is America's Favorite Mascara, even after 40 years!
Conditions as it thickens, No Clumps, No Globs

Well... to be honest... I used this mascara many, many years ago when I was very young
and just starting out with make up when had very little experience. As I recall, the mascara worked well and I had really liked it, but as I got older... and there had became many more choices on the market promising to do much better with fuller, thicker, and more volume, I wanted to give others a run for their money, but the other day, as I was out and about I found this product on sale and thought ...mmm mmm I should just give it another try.. I used to like it many years ago.. what could it hurt!!!

The wand is very small compared to the others that I have tried. I really like the small wand. It works very well for me. My eye lashes are next to nothing anyway and are hard to find.. and with my eye type (because I have hooded eyes) this small wand has become fast my favorite again, making me wonder why I have ever strayed away. I found it very easy to get every last, from the long lashes to even the shortest lashes at the corners of my eyes and also the bottom lashes. It's great, and the mascara never transfered to my eyelid, which I hated and found happened with other mascaras because of large wands.


It's very true... there is no clumping and no globs during application either, and so far my lashes seem to be very conditioned. The shade that I got was Blackest Black and I love it. It makes my lashes look full and dark... just what every girl dreams of.

Now... I can go ahead and bat those lashes ;)


Purchased at my local drug store (Shoppers Drug Mart) on sale this week for $4.99
Regular price $7.49

No comments:

Post a Comment