Wednesday, April 10, 2013

New Things I got today!
 
 
 
I went shopping today and got these little babies!
 
 
 
 

 
 
Giorgio Armani Maestro Foundation from the counter at Holt Renfrew
Giorgio Armani Maestro Corrector in #1 (pink tone) from the counter at Holt Renfrew.
 
 
I must say... the lady that helped me at the GA counter was not the one that was supposed to work there but she was so helpful, sweet and kind. Not to mention a real make up lover like myself.. ha ha. She even gave me a sample of a Giorgio Armani Blushing Fabric in #1. I really wanted to try out the Fluid Sheer Bluses that I saw Donnashorts talking about in her latest video, but there was none at my Giorgio Armani counter. I will have to keep my eyes open for this one to appear!!  
 
 
Then I went to our local Shoppers Drug Mart and picked up a Kate Lipstick by Rimmel as well as a Maybelline Define A Brow in Dark Blond.
 
 
I will do a review on all of these products soon.
 
 
Hope that you all had a really great day!!
 
 
Love,


2 comments:

  1. Hi Shelley!

    You got some great goodies!
    I really want to try the Giorgio Armani corrector! I've heard so many good things about it!
    Can't wait to see what you think about it!
    Have a nice day!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciao Anne,

      Thanks!

      I really love all the GA products that I got... it is quite expensive, but the results are well worth it. I will do a review on them soon.

      Have a super great day as well!!

      Hugs & Kisses,
      Love,
      Shelley
      xXx

      Delete