Thursday, June 16, 2011

SKIN79 BB Cream Hot Pink



SKIN79 BB Cream

They Claim: Total Solution BB Cream with 10 in 1 effects. Moisture based triple function BB cream takes care of the base as well as colour make up and allows the skin to look natural without greasiness or feeling tight.


I ordered this from an Ebay seller in Korea. The shipping was free, and I got the original SKIN79 BB Cream. They told me that it would take about 10 - 21 days shipping and it took about 13 days. The seller was very, very nice to deal with, and I would definitely repurchase from her again, without a doubt!!

The SKIN79 BB Cream... all I can say about it is .... IT'S FANTASTIC!!! I have never had a foundation this great... EVER!! I was a bit worried that it would not match my skin tone, but it matched me perfectly.
I have used one foundation after another, from low end drug store foundations, to high end foundations from department stores and boutiques and nothing compares to this.

The SKIN79 BB Cream is quite a thick formula, and when you apply it, it has a grey cast at first.. but no worries, it blends into your skin tone in just a few moments and will match your skin perfectly.

There is no need to apply a make up base, moisturizer, or sunscreen... this does it for you all in one. It has an SPF of 25/PA++ with UVA & UVB. It does have a scent, not a strong one, but there is a slight scent to it. I don't mind it at all actually, and in fact, I like it. It's much more pleasant than the smell of sunscreens, which I really dislike, and this one is a nice treat. It covers my redness along my cheeks and around my nose, which is perfect, and evens out my skin tone all together. Also brightens my skin and making it look overall healthy and fresh.

I have no problems with it at all, and it stays on for me all day, which I am very pleased with.
It's also very healthy for your skin with many natural ingredients such as Tangerine Oil, for Vit C in your skin. Phyto-Complex, provides Nutrition for your skin. Adenosine, Wrinkle improvement. Osmopur, Sunflower, rice bran, ivy and green tea. Protects the skin. Ceraminde 3, Provides moisture to skin. Arbutin, Helps whitening of skin.






Overall: I will repurchase this foundation and always have it in my make up collection. It has become one of my favorites, and I will always use it. It has been the best that I have ever used so far. I am totally in love with it. Nothing I have tried has turned my head as much as the SKIN79 BB Cream.
If you have not tried it, I suggest you go ahead and give it a go.. you will not be disappointed... I'm sure of it!!

If you are interested in the Ebay seller that I used, please send me a message and I will send you the contact info. She was great to deal with and I will buy it again from her.


Wishing you all a very beautiful day!!




Purchased from an Ebay seller. Price $14.88 and free shipping to Canada

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you. I've just tried the Skin79 Hot Pink and I'll compare it to some other BB Creams to get a better overview - but it's been great so far and more natural than any foundation I own. I am quite fair (NC10-15) but the Creme will work for NC10-30 I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao @Shelynex,
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog and also for making such a sweet comment.
    I am totally in LOVE with the SKIN79 HOT PINK... its my HG foundation.. I use it all the time and will continue to use it as well. Ever since I got this, I have lost all interest in looking for another foundation.. I love this one so so so much.
    I am so happy to hear that you like it as much as I do. I am very fair as well and it works very well for me.
    Have a really great evening!! xXx

    ReplyDelete